Wednesday 24 June 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Characters you Wish You Could Drown

Top 5 Wednesday - 24th June 2015
Characters You Wish You Could Drown




5) Felix - Once by Morris Gleitzman
I wouldn't necessarily say I would drown Felix, but he did annoy me during this book. He was very VERY naive for the situations he is in and I acknowledge this may just be his character building, but come on, he must have got the idea by now!






4) Lola - Confessions of a teenage drama queen by Dyan Sheldon
This was my first and one of my only DNF books purely because of the main character. Her voice was obnoxious, annoying and very hard to read.







3) Jem - Undone by Cat Clarke
Without giving any of the story away, as this book is best to go into blind, I found this character's reaction to a named event very immature and this annoyed me very much.







2) Zoe - Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher 
Again, another character who was immature in all ways. She was also very self centered and though the world revolved around her - an attention seeker at times.







1) Alice - Side effects may vary by Julie Murphy
Although this is the character I would most like to drown, it is not in a way that the author created a character in which I don't like, Alice's character is meant to be worthy of a drowning as that is what makes this book (at least that is what I believe).


No comments:

Post a Comment