Sunday 16 July 2017

BIG NEWS


After much time deliberating how to progress with this blog I have made big decisions. Book Bird Reads has now moved over to Wordpress as the new and improved millie reads + dreams! 

So, what's going to change?
The first big change is obviously the location. Moving over to wordpress means I have more flexibility in terms of formatting and also gives me a new challenge!

Next is content. I still adore reading and books and that part of my blog will still remain ever prominent. However, as a general lover of life, there are so many things that I do that I want to share the joy of and millie reads + dreams is going to be my platform for that. Expect lifestyle, London living, student advice and so much more as well as the good old fashioned book reviews!

How can I find you?
All my contact information is going to remain the same! Apart from the change in blog address, the email and social media will all be the same so fear not!

TWITTER: @BookBirdFiction
INSTAGRAM: @milliereadsanddreams @medicmillie

https://milliereadsanddreams.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment